Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager, you will be taking calls from our retailers, answering queries and questions and accurately placing orders onto the database from a variety of sources. This role requires you to be able to multi task, whilst enjoying working in a fast paced environment with the ability to liaise with other departments in order to provide excellent Customer Service.
Job Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Answering in-bound call from retailers with regards to orders and general enquiries.
• Processing customer orders received via fax, telephone or email.
• Issuing customers with Pro-forma/Invoices, order acknowledgments and general administration.
• Liaise with the Warehouse and distribution companies to ensure timely and accurate distribution of our products.
• Calculate customer discounts and carriage costs in relation to customer orders.
• Resolve any customer complaints which may have arisen, ensuring communication to the customer is timely, accurate and professionally managed.
• Maintain all customer records are updated and accurate within the CRM system, raising tickets when necessary.
• Support the field based Sales Teams.
• Develop a rapport with our dealer network and build relationships with immediate team, internal departments and customers.
• To comply with company policies at all times
• Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Computer literate – with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent time management skills
• Accurate and has an eye for detail
• Enthusiasm to learn new skills and ability to retain large amounts of product information.
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as a larger team.
• Previous experience in dealing with customers over the telephone.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Previously worked with CRM systems.
If you're interested in this role, apply below or email your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job