A global medical device manufacturer that produces high quality and innovative imaging equipment for the use of specialist surgical procedures. They have a strong brand in the market, very ethical and put an emphasis on quality.
Your new role
The Admin and Customer Services Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Office Manager with administerial duties and ensuring the smooth running of the customer service centre. You will be responsible for:
- Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Selling products and taking orders.
- The administration of events
o Organising appropriate kit
o Calendar and hotel bookings
o Sending invites
o Making sure payments and invoices are issued
o Making travel arrangements where necessary
o Liaise with Head Office overseas on social media for local events
- Sales and marketing support
o Social media
o Support sales team with demo material
To be successful you will need experience in:
- Existing customer service experience
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated and organised individual
- A marketing or business degree would be advantageous
- Medical device industry experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and a professional manner
- Good Microsoft office skills
What you will get in return
The opportunity to work with a global organisation, having a crucial role within the business, in making sure the highest service is being delivered to their customers. They have a great company culture, with a team of highly specialised individuals oozing medical industry expertise. The opportunity to be a part of an already successful business that continues to grow year on year.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'