Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham S63 5DJ
Pay Rate: £9.30ph
Contract Term: Temporary
Working Times: 8am - 5pm or 1pm - 10pm Monday to Sunday (2 days off per week)
* Onsite parking
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
* Auto enrolment in a pension scheme.
* Ongoing coaching and in role training.
* 28 days paid holiday.
Urgent - Call centre jobs are available now for a critical frontline service.
We are urgently recruiting Customer Service Advisors in Dearne Valley to become key workers on the frontline of vital support services as Customer Service Advisors.
Critical telephone support services are needed now more than ever and as a result, many, urgent job opportunities have opened up for passionate, empathetic, patient and caring Customer Service Advisors with the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
We are seeking staff to start working right now in customer management centre in Dearne Valley. Your primary role will be assisting with the high levels of calls currently being taken by their customer service team. If you have the passion, empathy and composure required to support people over the phone in their time of need, we want to hear from you.
In any frontline position, great customer service requires natural people skills, empathy, resilience and understanding in order to leave a lasting impression and great customer service is exactly what it will take to guide and reassure members of the public during these uncertain times. People are reaching out to this critical national service team with varied worries, concerns and information requests. It is your primary role to provide information, reassurance and proactive actionable advice specific to their unique circumstances calmly, listening to their concerns and building trust.
There are two shift patterns available, one being a day shift between 8am and 5pm and the second shift available is a late shift between 1pm and 10pm Monday to Sunday with two days out of the seven off per week.
* Receiving incoming calls from a variety of customers, their friends or their family to assist with specific worries and concerns.
* Accurately capturing data and entering it into the relevant systems.
* Provide a quality service that reassures and maintains a calm and productive solution-based conversation.
* Embrace in house training and development opportunities.
Essential Skills & Attributes
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* The ability to engage with, reassure and build trust-based connections with a wide variety of people.
* Customer focused, empathetic and understanding nature.
* Strong listening skills.
* Problem solving abilities.
* IT literate.
* Fluent in both written and spoken English.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience working in busy fast paced environment.
* A positive can do and flexible attitude.
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work under pressure.
* Reliable and dedicated to being part of a team.
You do not need formal qualifications to be an excellent Customer Service Advisor, you simply need to be someone who cares strongly about others and enjoys helping people. Empathy and a cool and calm approach to any situation are going to crucial in this busy role. Good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet as well as an excellent telephone manner will all make you a great fit for this position.
A strong background in retail customer service, telephone support or call handling would be advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to-face or over the phone in any capacity then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor.
You will be well looked after with this fantastic employer who is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support, teaching you everything you need to know to settle into your role quickly with confidence.
Your place of work will be in the S63 area of Rotherham. The contact centre offers an onsite staff car park and fully equipped staff restaurant and is location in a beautiful countryside location.
Alongside your colleagues, in a supportive and encouraging team environment, you will be on-hand to handle the unprecedented high levels of calls being taken by you and your colleagues. This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the UK's efforts to work together, support those in need and come together in solidarity. Draw on your natural people skills, give something back to your community and become a part of our vital frontline resources in a time where you are needed most.
Make a difference to someone's day, every day by hitting the apply button and joining the team. You can reach out to us at any time if you have questions or need any assistance by calling our recruitment team on .
- "customer service" or "Customer adviser" or "customer representative"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'