Customer Service Assistant/Administrator Immediate Start
We are currently recruiting for 2 Customer Service Assistants for our client, based in the centre of Sheffield. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service professional to further their career with an amazing company in prestigious city centre offices.
The company are a renowned Online / Digital organisation, and are now seeking to strengthen their Customer Service Team.
The role involves -
• Providing 1st and 2nd Line support for all customers, via a host of different channels, such as email, phone, web queries and through social media.
• You will be expected to quickly and professionally handle and resolve all customer queries, and where necessary escalate to the technical / product team
• Logging all queries on an in-house system
• Liaise with other departments when necessary
• Reporting to a Team Manager, you will be a vital part of the team
• Working daytime shifts in the week (latest finish is 6pm) and also one weekend in 3.
We would love to speak to people with the following skills and experience -
• Excellent experience in speaking to people and resolving issues
• Knowledge of social media / digital / web based platforms
• Ability to respond to, and construct professionally written emails / web chats
• Experience of logging information
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing and well regarded brand in their sector - you can expect a salary of £18k with a host of other benefits which will be discussed at interview, as well as superb career opportunities going forward.
Interviews to be held ASAP, so please apply today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'