Role; Customer Service Assistant (Rover)
Salary; £17,000- £21,00 DOE
Hours; Monday - Friday 9am-5pm + 2 Saturday's a month from 9am-12.30pm
My client who is a specialist lender, primarily focused on carefully selected sub-sectors of the mortgage market are looking for a 'Customer Service Assistant' to join their team. The position is primarily based in the Strood office but there is the expectation that you will be willing to travel to the other 5 branches which are based in Chatham, Gravesend, Hempstead, Maidstone and Canterbury.
* Work on a flexible location basis covering the Customer Service Assistants as required.
* Build strong relationships with new and existing customers.
* Encourage customer feedback both positive and negative.
* Respond to all enquiries efficiently and in a timely manner.
* To demonstrate excellent communication skills face to face and via the telephone ensuring that the customer is well informed at all stages of their customer journey.
* To positively contribute towards the overall branch performance including key performance and risk indicators.
* Be able to serve customers who come in to the Branch with more complex requirements including bereavements, operated accounts and vulnerable customers.
* Understand and fulfil your responsibilities and obligations with regards to Financial Crime and Anti-Money Laundering ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures that are in place.
* Take responsibility for adhering to all bank legislation, policy and procedures.
* Be responsible for processing all transactions accurately.
* Take ownership of your own development and performance.
* To undertake any other duties, commensurate with grade and job title, requested by Line Manager or above.
* Maintain the company's compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
* 2 years previous experience working within a Customer facing in a Retail Banking environment.
* Good understanding Financial crime and Anti-Money Laundering policies and procures.
* Good experience in using generic banking systems is essential.
* Good experienced of dealing with complex processes including bereavements, operated accounts and vulnerable customers.
* Good experience of complaints handling.
* Advanced computer literacy skills, including knowledge of excel, word and outlook.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, please apply immediately and I will be in contact.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'