Customer Service Administrator - Ringwood BH24 - £18,000 to £20,000 PA
The Workshop are currently working with a well-established local business who are recruiting for a full time Customer Service Assistant to work in a busy and fast paced office environment
Duties will include: -
- Dealing with initial telephone enquiries
- Corresponding to customer email enquiries
- Maintaining and updating customer records
- Filing and collating sales paperwork
- Filing survey and instillation paperwork and uploading photos and relevant documentation against each live job
- Book and compile paperwork for training courses
- Cover colleague duties in the customer service and operations team
- General administration duties
- General customer service
The role requires a positive, can do attitude and a willingness to contribute to the smooth running of a busy office. You will have previous administrative or customer service experience ideally in a building or construction environment.
Salary is between £18,000 to £20,000 per annum.
Full time working hours of 09.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'