£23,000 + Pension
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Sales Co-ordinator to join a successful organisation which has been established in the local area for many years and manage a wide range of client accounts.
Some of your duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for customers placing orders and providing all round support
- Taking orders via telephone and email, establishing requirements and inputting onto computer system
- Ensuring customer orders are processed in an efficient and effective manner and tracking progress until delivery
- Investigating customer complaints, identifying positive solutions and escalating to management team when necessary
- Liaising with clients to ensure they are happy with service received and strengthening business relationships
- Maintaining CRM client database system ensuring the information kept is accurate and up to date
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instaram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'