£25,000 + Pension
As a Sales Administratorwith this successful local Company you will be expected to provide enthusiastic support for a team of sales professionals, in a return you will work in a fun environment where no two days are the same.
Some of your duties will include:
- Working in a busy Sales Department and providing all round administrative and customer service support
- Calculating and preparing costing spreadsheet reports for potential orders and producing client quotations
- Collating and sorting through sales leads obtained from Trade Shows and forwarding to relevant contact in sales team
- Inputting client orders on the computer system and tracking orders through to successful delivery stage
- Updating clients and the sales team with information on the progress of client orders, reporting any delays
- Liaising extensively with clients and providing the best possible customer service experience
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'