Our client specialise within networks and provides easy to use hand held testers which improve the productivity of those installing, testing and maintaining network cabling services. They are a global business with sales across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia.
They are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to assist the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by:
Providing customer support with regard to processing, revising, expediting and confirming orders and sample/literature requests with a high degree of accuracy.
Order management and ownership, maintaining business partnerships, both internal and external. Ability to process requests for RMA’s and annual stock rotations for approval by Customer Service Manager.
The role will be heavily EMEA focused - additional language skills are a plus but absolutely not essential.
- Ensure customers are provided accurate and timely information and are always dealt with in an efficient and effective manner ensuring professionalism
- Own specific customer relationships, in conjunction with relevant Sales team and Business Managers
- Enter, process, send and confirm quotations
- Entering processing, revising, expediting and confirming orders and sample/literature requests.
- Respond to emails and answer telephone calls in regards to stock availability, pricing, complaints, customs numbers, weights, dimensions, sending duplicate invoices
- Process customer complaints and RMA’s to submit for approval by Customer Service Manager.
- Use any required systems.
- Run invoices for both UK & Export shipments and provide export shipping documentation to Warehouse to allow despatch. Responsible for processing international documentation.
- Use knowledge and experience to recommend/implement methodologies to improve first call resolution, manage customer perceptions, and build strong internal relationships.
- Along with the Customer Service Manager develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Gain efficiencies by improving processes and standardising reporting while ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Ensure effective resolution and response to customer complaints.
- Ensures all client issues are logged and resolved and significant issues are brought to the attention of the Customer Service Manager.
- Ensure that all activities are undertaken and controlled in accordance with the Quality Management Systems.
- Work to and achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure performance and demonstrate continual improvement.
- Set-up new accounts and assist in maintaining CRM databases
- Provide cover in CS Department
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a product based customer service team/environment
- Experience working with EMEA customers
- Demonstrated ability working within a Quality Management environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Minimum of 2 years International customer support experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages especially Word and Excel
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Quality Management
- Product based
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'