Customer Service Advisor
Up to £18,000 - £21,000 per annum, pro rata - 37 hours per week
Moreton in Marsh
About the role…
You will be based at the Moreton Area Centre to provide a one-stop shop information service including: advice and assistance to the general public on council, voluntary services; tourist information; reception and cashier duties. To be suitable for this role you should be customer focused with a desire to help people.
You will need…
- GCSEs (5 A-Cs or equivalent, including Maths and English)
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced and multi skilled Customer driven environment including direct daily customer contact in significant volumes
- Experience in or understanding of, dealing with difficult and aggressive customers
- To have a high level of computer literacy including a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and web based systems.
- Be able to respond under pressure and to high volume workloads
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification available on the Publica website.
Closing date for CV’s: Sunday 3rd March 2019
If you feel this is the role for you please apply with your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above.
All successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
- Customer Service
- Fast Paced Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'