Customer Service Assistant (No Experience Required)
Salary averaging from: £20,000 - £55,000 first year OTE
No experience required
Start your Career today!
- Opportunities for career progression within event sales and customer service
- Recognition for hard work
- Travel opportunities
- Friendly and fun environments
- Access to one on one coaching in sales, customer service and marketing.
About the company:
Development, Progression, Financial Benefits, Travel opportunities Nationally and Internationally - we’ve got it all!
What does it mean to be a Customer Service Assistant?
Having opened our company within the events division, our Customer Service Assistant represents some of the biggest brands in the UK with their excellent face to face customer service. Not only is this an interactive role, it encourages you to consistently learn new skills and break your comfort zones.
What is required?
Nothing fancy! We are not looking for any specific skill set or degree but rather someone who is going to strive to do their best and is willing to learn. As an office we are very sociable, so although having a sense of humour is not mandatory it will make it easier to break the ice!
Requirements of the Customer Service Assistant role:
- They are considering candidates from various sectors; your attitude to succeed is the prioritised attribute
- As one of our Customer Service Assistant you’ll need to be friendly, confident and professional when dealing with both customers and staff.
- We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work towards monthly sales targets
If you feel you’re suitable for this Customer Service Assistant role, then apply today and make yourself known.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'