Wilson James are Looking for Customer Service Assistants to join their ever expanding Customer Service teams at London Gatwick airport. To fulfil this role you will need to demonstrate a natural flare for communication, have a passion for helping people and show empathy towards others. You will also need to hold a Full Driving License.
Are you looking for a fulfilling role whereby you can make a difference to someone else’s travel experience? Do you like helping people? Are you a natural people person?
Wilson James are recruiting multiple Customer Service/Customer Care Assistants for permanent roles based at Gatwick Airport. You will be responsible for providing assistance to customers who requested additional assistance throughout the Airport.
Day to day, you will be assisting customers that request assistance for a range of reasons. Full training will be provided. We are especially interested in candidates that have a background in care. This is also a great opportunity for applicants that feel they have the required customer service skills and have the desire to work in this environment.
Typically, your role will include:
· Meeting and greeting customers within the designated areas of the airport, communicating to reassure them of their travel plans.
· Transporting customers to and from different areas as required, using manual wheelchairs or electric buggies.
· Recognising customers that have non-physical additional needs. Providing assistance and comfort to ensure their experience is memorable.
· Assessing your customer needs through effective communication and performing your duties with an accurate eye for detail and responding accordingly.
· Using IT handsets and radios to update movement control.
· Full driving license
· Demonstrate excellent customer service.
· Excellent communication skills with an empathic nature
· Self-motivated and reliable with a conscientious approach to the Safety and Security aspects of your role and others around you.
· Must be able to lift passengers in accordance with manual handling guidelines (Full training will be provided)
· Basic IT Skills
· Demonstrate the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies or under pressure;
· Able to deal calmly and confidently with all demands from the public.
· An understanding of the principles of equality and diversity in relation to customers’ needs.
· You must be able to speak and read English language fluently to adhere to company notices, staff briefings and individual instructions provided to you, which will affect your working duties.
We have a variety of hours available for this role including full time earlies and late shifts, nights only and part time earlies only.
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Driving Licence