Customer Services Administrator March 2018 - (Full Time)
Our client is a rapidly expanding Blinds Business looking for an experienced customer service focused administrator to support their sales team.
This role would suit a person that is enjoys a fast pace and is comfortable being part of a small and growing team. We are looking for someone who will be office based in Eastcote and able to assist the sales team in all aspects of the sales process in a customer facing role. Would suit someone with excellent people skills who brings enthusiasm to the role and is able to use initiative.
This role also offers the opportunity for progression into a more sales based role for the right candidate.
Established for over 15 years and offering a full range of window blinds, conservatory blinds, plantation shutters and awnings, our client is both a manufacturer and supplier and a leader in bespoke and specialised blinds products in London and the home counties. They supply to mainly retail customers including some larger corporate customers as well as trade customers.
Dealing with inbound enquiries by telephone, e-mail or in person in the showroom
Collecting as much information as possible to qualify and record inbound leads and then pass on correctly to the sales team
To book in and optimise sales appointments and keep the current order book of customers up to date
Confirming installation dates with customers and taking deposit and balance payments
Provide post sales aftercare to achieve a high level of customer feedback via various online channels as well as recommendations and future leads
Assist the sales team with prospecting, to qualify new leads and opportunities.
Skills & Experience
An excellent telephone manner, great communication skills (by phone, email and face to face), and very high standards of customer service
A self-starter with the ability to confidently work on own their initiative in a fast paced environment
Ability to learn about products and services and engage in incoming sales calls answering questions from customers and giving basic advice
- Highly organised individual with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and a helpful attitude
- An enthusiastic and positive person who is comfortable working in an established small but growing family business environment and would fit in as part of the team
- Ability to deal professionally with some tricky customers and scenarios and turn a negative experience into a positive one
- Hardworking and flexible with the ability to work enthusiastically under pressure to meet deadlines
- Competent in modern IT software and applications. Working knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel) as well as e-mail and basic internet
- High Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Basic grasp of maths, ability to understand a quotation and take payments.
- Full time (at least 30 hours per week)
- Office based in Eastcote
- Basic salary at £15,500 based on 37.5 hours plus commission linked to sales performance. OTE £18K +
- Salary paid monthly via BACS
- Customer Services
- Client Facing Skills
- Home Improvement