Customer Service Advisor - Leicestershire - £17,000 - £17,500 per annum
Are you an experienced customer service professional looking for that next step in your career? Do you want to work for a well known company with excellent benefits?
I am recruiting for a dynamic and professional Customer Service Advisor to join a leading brand based in Leicestershire. A competitive salary of up to £17,500 is offered alongside great opportunities for progression.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday rotating shifts between 8am and 5.30pm.
Key duties will include:
* Working as part of the customer support team
* Manage the expectations and requirements of customers
* Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships
* Negotiate with suppliers on prices and delivery dates
* Timely and professional response to requests and calls
* Data administration
* Regulatory Products analysis
* Deal with Internet queries/registrations in a timely manner
* Provide information on product availability
* Carry out any customer support functions that meet deadlines and responsibilities
Skills, knowledge & competencies:
* Customer focused
* Excellent telephone technique
* Computer literate - intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Ability to multi task
* Effective/comprehensive communication
* Deliver quality through attention to detail
* Self motivated and demonstrate initiative
* Meet business commitments through acceptance of accountability, customer ownership, time management and punctuality/attendance
If this sounds like something you are interested in then please apply online today and one of our team will give you a call.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.