"The best advertising is done by satisfied customers" - Philip Kotler.
You're the new Customer Service Assistant / Facilities Coordinator who believes in 1st class customer service and is eager to join an award-winning facilities business that values each and every client.
With your customer service experience, you'll instantly build rapport with new customers and naturally up-sell services with confidence while always striving to meet your clients needs. This Customer Service Assistant / Facilities Coordinator utilises a variety of your skills, keeping you challenged and busy as their reputation for excellence requires the highest quality service from their team members.
As the Customer Service Assistant / Facilities Coordinator, you'll be responsible for:-
- Welcoming and assisting customers with enquires from initial contact
- Generating and increasing sales/ business development opportunities
- Basic administration
- Maintaining, managing and keeping the site clean and tidy
- Previous customer service experience preferably in retail or hospitality
- The confidence to proactively contact prospective clients
- An interest in business with good commercial awareness
- The ability to build strong relationships with people
- A self-motivated and positive attitude
As a self-motivated individual with commercial awareness, you're fundamental to supporting the Facilities Manager, allowing them to focus on their own responsibilities and giving you the opportunity to develop as the company expands.
Working at the brand-new site in Basingstoke, your dedication and success will be rewarded with a generous uncapped commission structure.
If you're looking for a job where you can be an integral part of a small, yet well-established business and want to be a crucial player in running their new site, then contact Harriet at Rubicon today about this unique Customer Service Assistant / Facilities Coordinator role.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them with a third party without obtaining their permission first.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job