A varied 'front of house' Customer Service / Reception role has arisen, providing support to clients and ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided at all times.
In this role you'll be meeting and greeting visitors and suppliers, managing deliveries and outgoing post and answering the switchboard. This role takes responsibility for maintaining the appearance of Reception, ordering stationery and office supplies, looking after the building facilities and acting on any queries or complaints from clients in a timely, polite and efficient manner.
We’re looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic personality who’ll be comfortable chaperoning prospective customers, looking after meetings in the conference rooms and providing catering and refreshments as required.
- Professional manner and appearance
- Passion for customer service, constantly striving to improve
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence to interact with a range of clients and colleagues
- Creative approach to problem solving, often thinking outside the box
- Proactive attitude with the flexibility to adapt to changing demands
- Competent using MS Word and Excel
- customer service