My client is a globally recognized medical distributor seeking a confident Customer service assistant to join their team.
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry of on their ERP system and will provide excellent customer service by telephone, email and face to face.
- communicating with customers by telephone, letter , email
- Accurate inputting of orders
-Providing help and customers on products
- Handling customer complaints
Qualifications and experience required
- Minimum 2 year's data entry/ customer service experience
-Excellent communicator , able to build relationships
- Good IT skills
- Time management skills
- Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems would be an advantage,
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which offers a friendly working environment and progression opportunities.
To apply please send your CV to Louise or call the office for details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job