Customer Service Assistant – Benefit Cosmetics
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to support our Customer Service Team.
Please note that this role will be based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Dealing with complaints, investigating and solving customers' problems
- Ensuring responses and customer updates to queries through our website
- Making outbound follow-up calls when necessary.
- Responding to customer calls and emails.
- Processing customer invoice queries.
- Data entry: this can be fax or post order entry.
- 3 years Customer Service experience, ideally within a retail environment
- Management expirence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written skills are essential
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service and always want to go that extra mile.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Good team player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job