Customer Service Assistant
Moreton in Marsh
This is an exciting office based opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and successful organisation. A passion for customer service and an eye for detail will put you in good stead to be hugely successful in this role. Candidates with some previous office experience are preferred however any customer service experience will have allowed you to acquire the necessary skills to perform in this role.
• Take telephone orders
• Answer incoming calls
• Supporting Customer Service Administrators with Order Processing and Customer queries
• General Customer communication
• General Office administration as required
• Assist Customer Services Manager
• Any duties required to assist in the daily running of the business.
Key Skills Experience
• IT literate-Word/Excel -Good working Knowledge
• Excellent telephone manner and communication
• Ability to prioritise in a busy office atmosphere
• Excellent organisational skills
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Georgie B at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Office Administration
- Order Processing