As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are looking to appoint a part time Customer Services Assistant to work 5 days from 7 (including 1 weekend day) at our new store in Bury St Edmunds.
As a Customer Service Assistant you will often be the first point of contact a customer has with our Store, so it is essential that you are able to create a good first impressions. You will need to be polite and approachable, confident and have the ability to remain patient and calm in difficult situations.
Problem-solving skills and having the ability to think quickly, follow instructions, work as a team and work on initiative are also desirable skills for the role.
The role of a Customer Service Assistant will include a combination of the following tasks:
- Answering customer enquiries.
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Being the first point of contact for dealing with returned goods.
- Processing till transactions
- Making sure that the customer's experience is a positive one.
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
- First Impressions