Our client based in Chilton, Oxfordshire are currently looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis to start as soon as possible. You will be involved in lots of elements within Customer Service and Membership Services for the Company.
- Receiving and processing customer orders through the Company's database
- Sorting, validating and processing redemption claims daily, through our CRM database and automated systems in adherence to the agreed service level agreements.
- Responding to member and prospect queries efficiently and in a professional and timely manner, whilst being thorough and offering a one contact resolution wherever possible.
- Recording details and outcomes onto the CRM database to maintain records and reference data.
- Processing member applications, collating information as required.
- Complete administrative support for all current and future Company initiatives as required.
- Dealing with queries and complaints in a professional manner, and liaising with finance over arranging returns/credit notes as required.
- Following organisational process and procedures to ensure member expectations and agreed service level agreements are met.
- Managing and protecting member and customer information in accordance with Company policy and data protection legislation.
- The ability to work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Effective written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills
- An eye for detail with the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and within a small team
- IT Literate with demonstrable knowledge of MS Office including Outlook