Customer Service Assistant
Location: Trafford Centre, Manchester M17 8EH
Salary: £6.25 - £7.95ph
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time or Part-Time (Temporary roles also available)
Hours: Monday to Sunday
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY - FULL or PART TIME, APPLY NOW!!!
About the Role:
Our team members make sandwiches and salads to customers’ requirements. We prepare products and bake bread so that we only use the freshest of ingredients. We also keep our stores and food prep areas sparkling clean. The role includes:
- Working as a team to provide amazing customer service
- Food preparation
- Cleaning tasks
Customer Service Assistant - Qualifications or Requirements:
We are very interested to speak to you if you:
- Are a friendly, happy person with a 'can do’ attitude
- Have high standards of cleanliness/food hygiene and customer service skills
- Ideally have experience of working in a customer environment
- Have a passion for SUBWAY and love working as part of a team
- Are available to work weekends
- Catering or working with food experience, an advantage
Customer Service Assistant - Benefits:
- A free SUBWAY when you work a shift
- Paid breaks (subject to the length of shift)
- Advancement opportunities
- Team incentives and social events
- Paid holidays and extra pay if you work bank holidays
- The opportunity to work in a fab team
Made To Order Limited currently operates over 22 SUBWAY stores across Manchester & West Yorkshire.
This is a unique opportunity to become a Customer Service Assistant in a fast moving vibrant organisation.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
Important Information: Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
No agencies please.
- Customer Service
- Food Hygiene
- Food Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job