My client, a leading marketing solutions business, is looking for a Customer Services Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team on an permanent basis. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business also offering £500 yearly for individual personnel training/development.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will play a key part in the day to day running of the customer service department. You will be passionate about providing the best possible service to their clients and go above and beyond to meet their needs.
Key responsibilities include:
• Answer customer enquiries by telephone and email provide support
• Weekly and quarterly reporting on status of incoming enquires
• Communicating between customer in an enthusiastic and accurate manner
• Issuing and invoicing of promotional codes
• Run weekly status reports
• Provide office based administration support when required
The ideal candidate will be someone who has the ability to organise and prioritise the work load in a busy environment. Training will be provided however ideally you will have a proven customer service and administration background to hit the ground running.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job