Customer Service Assistant / Team Member
BA12 6AQ – Candidates must be able to get to and from our West Knoyle store in Warminster, just off the A303
£7.83 per hour + Benefits
This store is operated by our client - one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. Our client have strategic brand partnerships with several well-known high street brands. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them!
Their franchise is NOW HIRING! They are looking for a Customer Service Assistant / Team Member that is as passionate about customers and food as they are to join the team!
Our client’s loved and famous products speak for themselves and they want Customer Service Assistants / Team Members to ensure that their customers have the best customer service experience possible, their shops are clean, welcoming and hygienic and their food is well presented.
Customer Service Assistants / Team Members are essential in the daily operations of the stores. You will become the face of the stores and because the customers are key to the success of the business, providing outstanding customer service is paramount to this role.
Customer Service Assistant / Team Member Responsibilities Include:
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience, every time, in store
- Prepare a variety of foods such as, bakery products, savories, hot and cold sandwiches, salads and sweet products according to product specification (Full training will be provided)
- Ensure the store looks presentable, tidy, clean and vibrant
- Advise customers on products and up-sell where possible
- Complete stock rotation and help manage freshness
- Keep temperature records and assist implement the set procedures of this retail store
- Display food appropriately and ensure visual standards
- Serve customers to the highest standards, providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Operate the cash register / handle money / give correct change
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when food and supplies are getting low
The Ideal Customer Service Assistant / Team Member:
Even though there isn’t any specific experience for this job, a background in a customer service environment will always help. People who aren’t afraid of hard work and thrive in a fun workplace are perfect and they provide all the training you will need to be fantastic at your job.
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and required to cover various shifts with early morning starts from 5.00/6.00am.
You Will Receive:
As the Customer Service Assistant / Team Member you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.83 if you are aged 18 and over (£5.90 per hour, for 16 and 17 year olds). You will also receive:
- Training on all aspects of the role
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as the Customer Service Assistant / Team Member! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"