Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist
RG9 1DR– Candidates must be able to get to and from the store at Reading Road, Henley-on-Thames
£7.83 per hour + Benefits
Our client - the global sandwich brand - is expanding in the UK and your local store is NOW HIRING! They are looking for a Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist that is as passionate about customers and food as they are to join the team!
As a Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist you will be the face of the brand, with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will enjoy making sandwiches quickly and efficiently and as the customer likes it! You will take pride in your role and ensure that their gold standard of ingredients is maintained!
Customer Service Assistants / Sandwich Artists are essential in the day to day operation of the stores! You are the face of this wonderful vibrant and fun business.
Working as part of a busy team, you will be using your own initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast paced food environment.
Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist responsibilities include:
- Greets customers and provides a welcoming and friendly store environment
- Prepares ingredients and delivers exceptional quality sandwiches in a timely manner
- Demonstrates a real understanding of the menu items and can explain it to customers in an enthusiastic manner
- Cash management, giving change, recording orders
- Ingredient management during the shift
- Working as part of a busy team
- Food handling and preparation according to the brand formula
- Helps manage quality control
- Cleanliness and ensures area is tidy and hygienic
The Ideal Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist:
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! Just a passion for customer service and an enthusiastic and energetic personality.
With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will delight the customers by making fresh, quality sandwiches while delivering a first class customer service experience. You will be fanatical about fresh produce, cleanliness and always deliver a friendly greeting.
You Will Receive:
For your hard work as the Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.83 (£5.90ph for ages 16 and 17). As well as benefits including:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street retailers and restaurants. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as their Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist! As an employer, they pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service Assistant Retail Sandwich Artist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job