Job title: Customer Service Assistant Manager
Department: Customer Service
Responsible to: Customer Service Manager
Salary: Circa £27,000 pa plus fantastic company benefits
FANTASTIC Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week (9 am - 5.30 pm) No Weekends - No Shifts
Join one of the fastest growing, vibrant and innovative companies at the forefront of the beauty industry. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) supplies Environ® Skin Care, jane iredale® mineral make-up and the Advanced Nutrition Programme™ supplements to thousands of the UK’s premier salons and spas. The success of the iiaa is down to the amazing products and our growing and passionate team.
To empower skincare professionals to deliver the very best results for their clients.
Our commitment to customer service
With the customer at the heart of all we do, we consistently deliver outstanding service, support and solutions.
This is an exciting brand new role which has been released to ensure the continued commitment to delivering a fantastic customer experience. You will be helping to develop a culture of customer excellence by working closely with both the Customer Service Manager and the Customer Service team. You will drive continuous improvement of the team and actively contribute to the ongoing development of the organisation. Leading by example to achieve and consistently maintain a department of service excellence that delivers our mission mantra above.
Why join us?
This is a rare opportunity to enter at a junior leadership level with a company who is synonymous with developing talent from within.
A unique opportunity to lead from the front supporting the Customer Service Manager with developing and leading a brand new look Customer Service department. You will be working with a company who is serious about supporting their customers by providing a first-class service every step of the way. Our aim is to reduce customer efforts and delight them with every interaction.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a strong leader, with the expertise of providing luxury customer service and someone who would like the opportunity to take the lead in elevating the department’s standards to this next level. You must be able to demonstrate a proven ability of improving the service standards of a team to a very high level. You must be a great thought leader capable of developing individuals to constantly exceed customer expectations. Through team development and coaching, we are looking for someone who will define, implement and monitor team KPI’s and SLA’s ensuring our business customers, end-user customers and internal customers receive the very best support while consistently improving service excellence and resolution times.
The deal breakers
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a customer service or call centre role
- Must have experience of leading and coaching a team
What to expect
You will be assisting with the leadership of a small team, making decisions and supporting with any complex issues which may arise. Working closely with the Customer Service Manager, you will be hands-on with influencing ongoing team training strategies and responsible for implementing them. You should expect to be using planning and organising skills to drive through and improve team standards, hosting monthly meetings to discuss up-coming monthly activities and inviting key stakeholders to attend and deliver new product launches to ensure you and the team are fully equipped to expertly answer all queries. Managing the department rota, including all leave requests, absences and lunches. Directly assisting customers who require a loan or replacement facial machine. Offering expert advice, solutions and support to our core business customers including professional salons, spas, mobile therapists, hotels and e-traders (B2B customers) as well as our internal customers and end users.
- Gifted Christmas shut down to spend with your loved one
- Private Health Care after two years - because we care about your health!
- Position to thrive. Whether you’re early in your career or an experienced professional, the iiaa provides you with everything you need to excel in your job and for personal growth#
- Huge discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- Discounts on treatments in our flagship salon, Skin3
- Beautiful offices with free onsite parking
- Subsidised lunch in our onsite restaurant
- A strong environmental ethos and a chance to join the Green Team
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Friday Feelings, Hero of the Month, Yearly Rewards and Charity Raffles all go towards creating a working environment that is fun and enriching
- Our culture is very collaborative with a 'family/community’ vibe
- Customer Services
- Team Leader
- Team Management
- Department Building
- Team coaching