- Answering all telephone calls therefore a good telephone manner needed.
- Answering all sales emails and monitoring MD’s emails when he is not in the office.
- Processing Sales orders received via email or telephone
- Raising purchase orders
- Raising quotes from customers and MD’s requests
- Progressing of Sales orders and purchase orders
- Updating of products file and customer database
- AD Hoc tasks as requested.
- Good aptitude for computer systems
- Excel, Word and power point needed.
- Social Media knowledge an advantage ( Sales on Amazon a future target )
- An understanding of Cost and selling prices incurring profit an advantage.
- Hours Mon - Fri 9 – 5.30
This role will be on a temp to perm basis with an immediate start.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job