Customer Service Assistant - Helpdesk
* If you have Office based Customer Service experience we want to hear from you! *
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service person to join an established, friendly, social team within a successful organisation based in London.
The ideal candidate will be friendly and confident, have some Office based Customer Service experience, be able to use Word, Outlook and basic Excel, be hard working, have good common sense, attention to detail and have the ability to work under pressure at times.
This is a great opportunity within a business that likes to reward and progress it’s staff. Working for a fair and down to earth boss, as part of a friendly, open team you will be working alongside 3/4 others in speaking to Customers over the phone (as well as via email etc) who are calling for advice/assistance - whether they need you to book them an Engineer, troubleshoot a problem to find a solution or update them on a previous fault. It is a great role for a relationship builder, and certainly for someone who likes dealing with people and helping!
Full training will be given. Progressive opportunities available. Excellent benefits.
- Receiving client calls and resolving issues/assisting
- Logging engineer calls and following through to resolution
- Identifying and troubleshooting reporting problems
- Generating orders
- Setting up customers
- Raising queries with third party service suppliers
- Generating monthly billing information
- Verifying supplier invoices (full training given)
- Customer Service experience, within an Office preferred
- Excellent telephone manner, calm and approachable individual - friendly and conscientious
- Preferential to be educated to A Level or degree standard (Not essential)
- At least intermediate Word and Outlook, and basic Excel (training given - not essential)
- A confident, friendly, hard working approach and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in ones work - someone career orientated and keen to progress and do well.
- Common sense!
**For this role Success Search is acting as an Employment Business**
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service