Location: North East England Regional Support; Middlesbrough Based - candidates must have full driving licence and use of their own transport.
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days per week
Benefits: Bonus Scheme, 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 with service, Birthday Holiday, Childcare Vouchers and Uniform provided. Mileage is provided at £0.45 per mile when working away from the Middlesbrough Branch. Parking is provided in some circumstances too!
The first Ramsdens branch opened in 1987 in Stockton-on-Tees and since then we have been trusted by over 1 million people to provide a simple solution to meet their needs.
We are currently on the lookout for a customer focused Regional Branch Assistant to join the Ramsdens Family! The successful applicant must work hard to deliver all of our company services and procedures and take pride in giving their customers the best experience when visiting our stores, don't worry, we'll give you the training and development you need and not forgetting the opportunity to progress your career with us!
Working in and around the Middlesbrough area the role will be extremely fast paced with no two days being the same! This role is extremely varied and allows the successful candidate to work in a different location and to meet different customers on a daily basis.
Essential attributes of the Branch Assistant:
- Ability to sell to customers
- Serve customers in line with Company processes and procedures, offering the best possible service and ensuring customer requirements are met at all times
- Have previous experience of working in a small team. Show willingness to help and support team goals
- Be able to demonstrate how you manage your day to day priorities either at work or home
- Able to work to targets and follow agreed negotiation techniques
- Show an understanding of the practical meaning of 'the customer always comes first’
- Can take instruction and communicate confidently with colleagues and customers
- Have basic knowledge of both the operation of a PC and keyboard skills
- Be fully prepared to work additional hours at short notice in other branches
- Keep up to date with Branch emails during shift
- Actively promote the brand inside and outside of work
- Understand the product and be willing to learn
Desirable attributes of the Branch Assistant:
- Be able to demonstrate how you have made a contribution to a successful team
- Be able to demonstrate how you have managed your own priorities in a work situation
- Previous experience of selling within a retail or FS environment
- Have previous face-to- face customer experience. Can clearly articulate your opinion of excellent customer service
- Have good listening skills. Be able to solve basic customer and colleague communication issues
- Have knowledge of menu driven computer systems.
Think you have what it takes to be a Regional Branch Assistant? Please click the 'apply now’ button below and send us your CV, complete with cover letter...
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service