Customer Service Assistant / Crew Member
PE28 9LP– Candidates must be able to get to and from the store in Headlands, Huntington.
£7.83 per hour + Benefits
Full time / Part Time
Our client is expanding in the UK opening stores just around the corner from you and your local store is NOW HIRING! They are looking for a Customer Service Assistant / Crew Member that is as passionate about customers and food as they are to join the team!
Here at the business, your job really can be all you want it to be. You may be looking to take the first steps on a long and exciting career path or perhaps you are in the market for something a little more flexible
Customer Service Assistants / Crew Members are the face of the stores and because their customers are key to the success of the business, providing outstanding customer service is paramount to this role. You must have the drive, passion and a natural aptitude to deliver a fabulous customer experience and consistent product every time!
Customer Service Assistant / Crew Member Responsibilities Include:
- Exhibiting cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders
- Using a cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill / collect payment from guests and makes change
- Prepare food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner
- Check products and restock items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift
- Clean and maintain all areas of the restaurant
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when food and supplies are getting low
- Providing a fast, efficient service
The Ideal Customer Service Assistant / Crew Member:
No retail experience is required as full training will be provided. Training will match your contract - part time or full time.
A solid understanding of how to provide outstanding customer service is paramount to this role. You must have the drive, passion and a natural aptitude to deliver a fabulous customer experience every time!
You will be required to ensure full compliance with Food Safety and Health & Safety in order to maintain exceptional standards of the stores.
You Will Receive
The rate of pay for this role is National Minimum / Living Wage. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by one of the UK and Europe’s largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street retailers and restaurants. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with them!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as the Customer Service Assistants / Crew Members! As an employer, our client pride themselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Customer Service Assistant Retail Crew Member
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job