Do you want to work for an award winning company who is part of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for in 2018.
We're proud to have been ranked 55 in 2018 – what an achievement!!
It's proof that not only do we look after our customers, but our staff, too. After all, happy staff means happy customers!
Come and join the Clifton team as a Customer Service Assistant where they will train you to deliver our award winning service.
In this role you will be the face of the Society, responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service by talking to our members and building long term relationships with them. From having conversations with our customers we will be able to help them with their plans through the services we offer.
You will be dealing with customers' transactions by operating the till and handling money in an accurate and professional manner. You will need to understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice, and keep an up to date knowledge of all our products and services.
- Ensuring customer needs are met, through high levels of professional customer service
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- Cashiering duties and cash management
- To work within a branch based environment, as part of a customer driven team.
- Ensure personal goals and branch measures are met.
- Ability to get things right first time through high levels of accuracy and confidentiality
- Consistently and proactively looking at all opportunities to personally develop
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Effectively identify customer dissatisfaction and resolve at point of contact by always looking for ways to put things right.
- Understand and adhere to all appropriate legislation, codes of practice and internal control requirements.
You will already have strong customer service experience with a positive and flexible approach. People skills are essential in this role, as you will be dealing with our members and working as part of a team. You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and cash handling experience is an advantage, but is not essential.
- Recent experience of working within customer service, ideally face to face whether in financial services, retail or other service environments
- You must have a good level of numerical and verbal ability
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and organising skills.
- Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature
You’ll need to arrange for your Hiring Manager to complete an internal reference and Summary/Grade from your last My Performance review.
They should email it to no later than the closing date 12.3.18.
If you want to see the role profile for this position, you can view this in the Role Profiles folder in Q, T or R drive.
As one of the UK’s most significant financial services institutions, we believe whatever your career aspirations are that we’re diverse enough to have the right opportunity for you.
GOLD - Investors In People - This award recognises our internal training, structured performance management, and the support we give to employees who are studying for formal qualifications.
Hours & Salary:
22.5 per week - Mon - Fri 10:00am - 14:30pm + Saturdays
Salary - £15,318 to £17,462 pro rata per annum - dependent on experience
Plus 3 out of 4 Saturdays a month - 8:45am to 12:30pm - Hours are paid as overtime
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job