Our client is more than just a company in the finance industry. They are an organisation that truly invests in their people and offers long term career prospects. Don't just take our word for it - they hold the Investors In People Gold Award for their focus on developing employees.
Our client takes pride in the culture they've created, across over 89 locations. They seek somebody with exceptional flair and passion for customer service, to add to their award winning profile. They want their customers to shout from the rooftops about the service they receive and the values they live by.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you'd be based behind the counter as the first point of contact for various transactions and general queries. Our client is solely focused on customer service and engaging with their members, so forgets about those sales targets!
You're great at...
- Serving customers efficiently
- Rapport building
- Finding other ways and services to assist members
- General transactions and till work
- Cash handling in a timely and accurate manner
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Passionate about helping people and going the extra mile
- Keen about customer service
- Organised and accurate
- Work place pension scheme which is matched by the company
- 23 days holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Sports and social club, entitling you to discounted events
- Success share scheme which entitles you to a yearly bonus dependant on how the company performs overall
Monday - Friday 8:45 - 5 plus up to 3 in 4 Saturdays 8:45 - 12:30
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job