Customer Service Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join our Canterbury Branch, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB is a challenger bank that focuses on specialist lending and retail savings. We've experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now exceeding 600 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to deliver a consistently high standard of Customer Service to ensure that KRBS and OneSavings Bank as a whole become the Customers favourite bank.
As the Customer Service Assistant, you would be…
- Building strong relationships with customers to ensure a customer centric approach whilst providing an efficient and professional service
- Navigating through all of the core Savings platforms efficiently, to ensure all transactions are processed accurately
- Demonstrating excellent communication skills ensuring that the customer is well informed at all stages of their journey
- Encouraging customer feedback both positive and constructive and taking a proactive approach to identify continual areas of improvement
- Taking responsibility for adhering to all bank legislation, policies and procedures
The hours of work are from Monday to Friday from 0900 - 1700 hours with the requirement to work two Saturday's a month from 0900 - 1230 hours.
Due to the requirement of working two Saturday's a month, this would mean that you would get an afternoon off in lieu the following week so your hours of work would only ever be 35 hours a week.
Why come to work for us?
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based in Canterbury joining a team of 8 which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £17,000 and £21,000
- An annual 10% discretionary bonus opportunity
- 24 days holiday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme - ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday
- Access to discounts from Perkbox (including cheap cinema tickets!)
Am I suitable for this role?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
- Do you have existing experience in a customer facing environment?
- Do you have experience working in a Retail Banking environment?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
If so and you're interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Service/Financial Services/Customer Service Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'