Customer Service Assistant
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30 (some flexibility)
*NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
Looking to get out of hospitality and retail? Hoping to get into an office based environment? Striving to start a career? Passionate about Customer Service?
If you work as a Barista, Sales Assistant, Bartender, Waiter or Waitress etc. then this is the role for you!
We have a great opportunity working for one of the largest conveyancing businesses in the UK providing legal services to the UK's largest lenders, estate agents and direct to consumers. They have significant UK presence and are part of a successful global business with a current headcount of 490 FTE. They are opening a new, sophisticated and high end office in the centre of Hull.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
25 days holiday + bank holidays!
Dress down every day
Proven track record for internal promotion
Excellent on-site facilities
End of month drinks
A paid day off for your birthday
Competitive pension scheme
Charity social events/free annual social events
...and much more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards
* Update of case manager computer systems
* Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results
* Date-set of files
* Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
* Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
* Experience of working in a high volume/fast paced environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for call Kirsty on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.