Works as part of a team to provide day-to-day management of the property and its community including marketing, building maintenance and tenancy administration and promotes and maintains an excellent resident experience in order to achieve occupancy and retention goals.
Nationwide, leading student accommodation provider.
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Supports the creation of a positive, memorable experience for residents
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with the complaints procedure.
- Supports events and activities within the community
- Establishes and maintains relationships with University clients.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Completes administrative tasks including logging of maintenance requests, filing and preparing notices and updating of databases.
- Undertakes marketing activities such as attending open days and leafleting to promote the property.
- Carries out sales and leasing activities including: viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversions.
- Assists with summer community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Completes Health and Safety compliance activities in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Participates where required in an on call roster to provide out of hours emergency support for the community.
- Chase outstanding rent arrears following rent collection procedures in meeting property targets.
- Promote tenancy extensions and other revenue streams such as vending
- Raise purchase orders in accordance with procedures
- Ensure tenant refunds are completed in a timely manner and in line with company policy.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Good level of general education
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems (Training to be provided on in house systems)
- A knowledge and understanding of UK Health and Safety requirements and legislation
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a customer facing service delivery role.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Culturally aware with the ability to adapt style and communications to suit audience.
- Friendly and approachable
- Proactive with a can do attitude
- Good team player
- Ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Numerical skills necessary to complete the above activities
4 month contract within in a reputable organisation with opportunity to go perm should the individual perform well.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job