Customer Service Assistant (6 month FTC)
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant (6 month Contract!)
Location: BCA Bedford
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 1 in every 3 Saturday Mornings!
Job Status: Permanent
Who we are
We’re the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry, selling 1.3m vehicles per annum, across 60 locations and with a turnover of £2billion. We believe our people are the best in the business, they are friendly, expert and professional.
BCA is so much more than selling cars, from the dock to defleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year, working with OEMs, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK's automotive supply chain. From technical and logistics services for new vehicles, refurbishment, storage and logistics for the growing used sector and the core remarketing and auction operation, BCA offers the economies of scale and diversity of services to meet the needs of an impressive portfolio of customers.
Why work for BCA
We are always interested in talented people to join our team. Because our employees are so important, we treat them properly. We try to make working for BCA rewarding in every sense, including a positive work environment, training and development opportunities as well as exciting career options.
As a company we are very charity focused with regular events taking place throughout the year to support various charitable organisations.
Purpose of the role:
To be an integral part of the branch customer service team by offering high levels of customer service and quality resolutions to buyer, vendor, and third party queries and disputes.
- Providing end-to-end query resolution service by phone and email
- Own the third party/vendor recharge process to ensure BCA costs are recouped
- Record queries accurately and efficiently by adding notes to the system
- Take on general customer service duties as required in order to meet the needs of the department and the site as a whole
- Escalate more complex issues to the Customer Service Manager
- Take on other responsibilities outside of normal role as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Patient and attentive
- Problem Solver
- Good administration skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Good communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Team player, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Action & customer focused
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a fast paced office environment
- Customer Service Manager - follow instructions provided by the Team Leader/Coordinator to deliver on operational KPI’s
- All branch colleagues
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience in fast paced environment
- Confident administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in dealing with high call volumes
- Competent Microsoft Office knowledge
We offer plenty of benefits to our staff including:
- Onsite parking
- Discounts in the onsite canteen (some sites)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care scheme
- Access to BCA Rewards which provides online and store discounts with a range of retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training/apprenticeship offering
- Discounts in AA memberships
- Deals on new cars
- Company pension scheme
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'