Customer Service Assistant £22,000 - £25,000 neg + Free Lunch
Our clients Customer Services department are looking for two enthusiastic and ambitious Customer Service Representatives to join their busy and exciting team. If you enjoy developing positive relationships and taking a varied approach to tailor your customer service, then this will be a fantastic position for you.
You will receive a tailored induction and training plan so you can confidently represent the organisation to customers and work alongside your new team to provide a consistently high standard of customer service. You will gain new customers, engage with, retain and build long term relationships and take advantage of all opportunities to convert customers to use the organisations products and services.
Due to the mixed nature of enquiries, every day will be very different. You will need to build up detailed knowledge in a variety of areas and speak confidently to people at all levels. As you build up your competencies and skills new opportunities will arise such as working on the customer services stands at conference events across the country.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Excellent customer service skills (including questioning, probing, listening, establishing rapport, matching and closing) ideally experience will have been gained within a contact centre environment where customer contact involves a probative and in-depth consultative client engagement regarding complex services or products
- 'A-level calibre with a genuine passion for speaking to customers and answering queries
- Strong team working ability
- Flexibility and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges
12-month contract - The company are happy to consider flexible working
This is a 12 month contract and we are seeking candidates who are immediately available - please email your full CV with contact details and we will call you straight back
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'