Customer Service Assistant - 0418
BCA operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum. BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year as it provides services along the vehicle life cycle from port to dealerships for new vehicles to refurbishment and logistics for used vehicles and the core re-marketing and auction operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join British Car Auctions, a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work - a chance to work for the BCA Operations Team, a positive and focused team working for Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company.
Main purpose of job:
To be an integral part of the branch Customer Services Team in providing solutions to buyer, vendor and third party disputes and requirements.
- Action any issues, queries or complaints arising, so that any problems are resolved in a timely fashion to all parties’ satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant supervisor/manager.
- To quickly respond to customer enquiries reference reports provided i.e. LOL Grade Appraisals, BCA Assured Reports and general declaration details
- Ensure that group dispute procedures are administered and recorded correctly and in a timely manner.
- To provide administration support to the customer services supervisor.
- Efficiently and accurately administer sale cancelations, buyer/vendor refunds and allowances.
- Effectively manage vendor or third party charges to ensure that the Company’s expenditure is recouped.
- Perform presale duties required by vendors to meet agreed SLA’s.
- To provide support to the customer services Engineer.
- Liaise with onsite BCA Assured staff (AA) and at BCA Measham with regards to disputes, reports, repairs and retesting.
- Take on general customer services duties as required in order to meet the needs of the department and the site as a whole.
A flexible approach to working hours may be required to meet the needs of the business, which are driven by the auctions. Bank holidays will be worked but overtime is paid at time and half or back in lieu.
Full valid UK Driving Licence
Customer Service background
Professional and polite manner
Working for BCA
We have been bringing together buyers and sellers for nearly 70 years. Starting in 1946 as Southern Counties Car Auctions, we were one of the first companies to let people across the UK buy and sell a wide range of cars at auction, from budget run-arounds to exotic imports.
Working for BCA you will receive;
Benefits include a minimum of 23 days’ holiday
Company pension scheme
Internal promotion as much as possible
Free parking onsite
Cycle to work scheme
Subsidised onsite restaurant
Reward scheme that offers online and high street discounts
If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'