You will be working as part of a close knit small team and therefore somebody who can work on their own or as part of a team is essential to be successful in this role.
Let me tell you a little more about the job role..
• Input all manual national account orders and deal with specific requirements in line with each national account Service level Agreements (SLA).
• Set up all national account details on the company website.
• Set up new products on Sage
• Responsible for credit checking and gaining approval for national account new business.
• Respond to and resolve all customer enquiries and queries.
• Use the CRM system to record all National Account activities.
• Produce adhoc national account reports
• Handle and resolve any customer complaints and record all details in CRM
• Liaise with the company Memberships to ensure the smooth running of national account orders.
• Ensure relevant information is updated on to customer and prospect diary systems.
• Support National Accounts Manager in secretarial duties.
• To ensure the National Accounts policy and procedure are adhered to.
• Attend meetings when required and as directed by the National Accounts Manager.
An ideal candidate will have an excellent phone manner and be able to carry out general administrative duties when required. Communication skills are essential in this role as you will be expected to liaise with internal and external customers. As you would expect with a small team the ability to carry out adhoc duties is also essential for the successful applicant.
If you think that you have the skills and experience then i want to hear from you.
Please respond immediately if you would like to be considered for interview. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job