This is the ideal role for someone who is looking to work with a range of clients from small building firms to major international organisations. As a Customer Service and Sales Executive, you will be responsible for working towards ambitious targets through developing and strengthening the company’s existing and potential client base.
Joining a hugely successful, innovative and friendly company which has seen much growth over the last 5 years, they pride themselves in both its professionalism and positive approach to customer service.
Your role will encompass:
- contacting prospective clients via the telephone and informing them of the company’s services
- developing relationships with existing clients and ensuring increased customer spend
- booking appointments with key decision makers for consultants to attend
- updating and inputting records of all contact made on the content management package and responding to all enquiries appropriately
Essential Skills include
- Ability to self-manage a demanding workload whilst remaining focussed on the task in hand
- Acting as an effective team player with drive, energy and passion to motivate self and fellow team members
- Good administration and IT skills are essential. Proven success within a sales/customer service environment desirable.
A positive fearless attitude and can do approach is essential for the role. You must be able to demonstrate a natural flair for communicating and selling over the telephone at all levels.
This is the ideal role for a sales professional looking to work with a range of clients from small building firms to major international organisations. As a Customer Service and Sales Executive, you will be responsible for working towards ambitious targets through developing and strengthening the company’s existing and potential client base.
What you get
- Beyond business (Out of work paid events for the team)
- Opportunities to participate in charity events (paid for by the company)
- Free parking
- 25 days plus bank holidays annual leave (including Christmas shut down)
- Flexible working environment
- Work life balance
- Awesome Christmas parties (paid for by the company)
- Newly refurbished office
This is a full time Monday to Friday role, 8.45am - 5pm
- Customer Service
- Existing Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'