Customer service/Sales assistant - Part Time position for the Christmas Rush.
Weekly Pay OTE, Part/Full Time!
We currently have 10 opportunities available immediately for individuals who want to earn an extra income whilst studying or working.
Applicants must be able to work a minimum of 3 days a week. No experience is needed as our company provides full training on a daily basis.
Areas of the opportunity will include:
· Product presentation/knowledge.
· Face to face interaction with customers and consumers on a daily basis.
· Providing a high level of customer service.
· Competitive Environment.
· Teamwork; we have a huge enthusiastic team that you`ll be integrated into.
The ideal candidate should:
· Have a great work ethic.
· Have a very professional image.
· Have great people skills.
· Be good at organisation and multitasking.
As we are looking for an immediate start we will contact successful applicants on a first come first serve basis. Earnings are based on entirely uncapped commission, with the opportunity to earn on average £350-£650 a week. All earnings are paid weekly - with first pay within 3 weeks of starting - based entirely on completed sales individuals do. These roles are not 100% office based, they involve contacting potential customers, face to face sales. Please also note, our interview process involves a day spent, unpaid, shadowing one of our current sales team. This role is of self-employed nature, promoting an external client, so Right to Work in UK is required.
- Customer Service