Skills: Customer Service, Sales, Orders, Processing, Despatch, Deliveries, PO’s, Invoices, Packing, Labelling, Calls, Queries, Quotes, Word, Excel
Hours: 9am - 5pm
About the Company
Are you looking for a role that will enable you to learn, grow and progress?
Are you enthusiastic, loyal and hard working?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading print company who work with many large and well-known brands. With the head office and warehouse/factory side by side this role will give the suitable candidate an insight into all aspects of the business and no two days will be the same!
An opportunity to learn, develop and really build a career - this is not one to be missed!
What will your working week be like?
- Using the computer system for all aspects of order estimating and raising production orders
- Raising label orders and label specifications. Attention to detail and accuracy are the main qualities required
- Providing client estimates which will include the understanding of the flexible pricing structure.
- Understand the printing and conversion of manufacturing goods
- Managing and organising all despatch functions, creating delivery documentation and consignment/manifest paperwork.
- Obtaining Purchase Order numbers and ensuring they are cross referenced with orders
- Printing/Manufacturing = Machine side training
- Responsibility in agreeing the daily despatches with the Operations Director
- Preparing boxes and shrink-wrapping pallets ready for despatch
- Understanding and knowledge of our Quality management and environmental Systems.
- Additional functions can include use of the fork lift, printing and packing
Who will suit this role?
- Must have Grade A - C in GCSE Maths and English
- A good understanding of Excel and Word is beneficial
- Enthusiastic and lively with a drive to learn
- Hard working with a good sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer Service, Sales, Orders, Processing, Despatch, Deliveries, PO’s, Invoices, Packing, Labelling, Calls, Queries, Quotes, Word, Excel
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job