We specialise in providing furniture and appliances to landlords across London. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Customer Service and Sales Administrator to join our busy team based in Tottenham, North London. Previous customer service and administration experience in an office environment is required for this role.
As the first line of contact for customers via the telephone and email, you will need to have a friendly attitude and helpful approach to promote a positive and professional Company image. Previous marketing, website management and Company social media account handling would be an advantage but is not essential.
Location: Tottenham, North London
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum, depending on experience
Benefits: 28 days paid annual leave
Main responsibilities for the Customer Service Administrator role:
- Process customer orders and respond to enquiries by phone and email
- Maintain professional and positive relationships with clients
- Develop a good working knowledge of Company products to support customers with their orders
- Use a variety of software packages, such as MS Word, Excel, QuickBooks, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
- Oversee the Company’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Develop and implement promotions and advertising campaigns, including weekly mail shots etc
- Research potential new client information to send promotional information
- Maintain the Company website, writing descriptions for the products and ensuring it is up to date and accurate
- Optimise the Company website on search engines
Person requirements for the Customer Service Administrator role:
- Customer service and administration experience in an office environment
- Previous involvement in marketing promotions and advertising is desirable
- Experience of running corporate social media accounts e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop personable and professional relationships with a wide range of people inside and outside the Company
- Strong computer skills, fully conversant with all relevant software applications (MS Office Word & Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, demonstrating initiative and common sense
- A flexible approach to duties and a keen 'can do’ attitude
If this job sounds of interest to you and you have the skills and experience described above, please forward your CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suitable for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not had a response within 14 days we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job