Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 20th February 2018 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Customer Service and Sales Administrator
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Do you have current/previous office based customer service and sales admin experience? Do you enjoy speaking to clients over the phone and supporting a sales team? Can you speak French?
If the answer to the above is yes, we have the ideal role for you!
The purpose of this role is to ensure all UK & European customers receive the highest level of customer service possible. To provide customer-facing sales support.
- Process sales orders, invoices and credits
- Handle all incoming customer enquiries
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone enquiries
- Enhance sales opportunities where possible in accordance with Company guidelines
- Prepare sales presentations and quotation documents for Key Account customers
- Liaise with buyers
- Issue all paperwork necessary for prompt despatch of all orders & invoices
- Liaise with warehouse regarding goods in and goods out
- Help establish, develop and maintain efficient systems
- Maintain and update accurate customer database
- Provide sales support for Key Account customers
- Assist with Accounting tasks where required
- Experienced in customer service and sales administration
- Experience of working with Amazon
- Organising ability & good communication skills
- French language - essential
- Ability to work with initiative under pressure
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office & Dynamics software experience
- Customer Service
- Key Account
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job