Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with a local business which has grown significantly in the last few years. They are now looking for someone who possess a strong technical understanding and has strong provisioning, billing and fault finding qualities to support the growth of their operations team.
The role of Customer Service and Provisioning Adviser will concentrate on customer service and a mixture of provisioning, fault diagnosis, billing and technical support issues.
You should be calm, technically minded, positive with the ability to handle customers and suppliers effectively. You should have a can do attitude, with a strong desire to succeed and possess excellent IT, Communication skills, with a polite but assertive telephone manner.
If you are ambitious, hard working, technically minded, focused individual, with a willingness to learn, who is looking for a challenge, who wants to join a business which will reward your commitment, hard work and loyalty then our client would love to speak with you.
Previous experience required:
- 2 Year in the Telecom Industry
- 2 Year in any of the following roles - Customer Service/Provisioning/Faults/Technical Support
- Must have driving license and car
- CRM task Management - Quickly and Efficiently
- To place provisioning orders with accuracy and attention to detail
- To log customer faults and issues with suppliers and engineering teams effectively and quickly
- To manage technical enquiries in relation to wireless routers, data connectivity and networking.
- To provide effective day to day support to existing customers.
- To be competent with Excel, word, web portals and quick to learn technical processes.
- To manage overall workload effectively; ensuring work is prioritised appropriately
- To collect outstanding customer invoices via card payment and issuing collection letters.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Telecom and Customer Service Background - Mandatory Requirement
- Excellent Business Communications skills - Both written and Verbal
- Be considered intelligent and a quick learner
- Driven and self motivated, with can do attitude
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- Possess an Excellent ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong team worker and friendly
- Computer literature and competent within technical environment
Entitled to have your birthday as a holiday each year, without deduction from holiday allocation
A free broadband and phone line package is available to each member of staff upon probation completion
Each Friday is dress down and an early finish will be available subject to staff performance
Quarterly incentives are in place such as race days and team building events
3% annual pay rise subject to performance
- Business Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job