At this exciting time of expansion, our client is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Office Junior to join their small and thriving business in Royston. Our client designs and creates high-end, luxury goods which are sold on their own website and also in renown UK department stores.
In this role as Office Junior you will be working alongside the owner and her busy team to help with the operations and deliver high levels of customer service.
What you will do?
- Liaise with customers by email and phone regarding their order and respond to customer enquiries
- Accept customer orders from their website and partner sites. This will involve working on various order management systems
- Pick stock from the warehouse, pack orders, book in with the Courier and monitor stock
- Track orders and resolve delivery issues with the courier company
- Liaise with embosser on personalised orders
- Support the E-commerce Manager maintaining partner websites
What will you need?
- Excellent organisational skills with superb attention to detail
- The ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Minimum of 1 - 2 year’s previous customer service experience, ideally with an online business or within retail or hospitality
You will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a lovely team working within a friendly and busy office environment. Additionally, the successful candidate will be enrolled in the company pension scheme and receive continuous training and mentoring.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job