***Customer Service and Logistics Administrator***
North East Lincolnshire
Great Salary and benefits
Don't miss out. APPLY NOW!!!
The main purpose of the job is to provide efficient customer service and to administrate customer's orders and logistics.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customer Services and Logistics Administrator will be required to cover all activities as follows:
- Monitor and supply customers using vendor managed inventory
- When necessary provide solutions to non standard or problem orders to ensure lowest additional costs to the Company whilst meeting customer expectations.
- Place orders for all transport modes as per instructions from site & centralised freight purchasing. Ensuring in SAP accurate loading lists & freight accruals.
- Arrange transport for raw materials and finished products to and from the warehouse.
- Prepare necessary despatch paperwork and (export) documentations as per customer and country requirements.
- Raise relevant billing documents, process customer returns and credit notes in line with company authorisation policy.
- To take responsibility to ensure all relevant month end procedures including consignment stock is completed to the timetable set by Finance.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with the department SOPS and the Quality Management Systems.
- Ensure all orders are entered correctly in SAP.
- Ensure all customers master data information is accurately maintained in SAP including price, discounts, rebates and agent commissions.
- Investigate any service related issues and record in the appropriate customer complaints and customer concessions databases.
- Raise supplier complaints/non-conformance in the appropriate databases.
- Filing, archiving and confidential shredding.
- Reception / typist duties
- Switchboard and message taking
- Receipt, distribution and despatch of post
- Site typing as required
- Ensure all noticeboards on site contain correct information
- Prepare meeting rooms ahead of meetings and clear after use
- Assist & arrange for site personnel and site visitors all travel arrangements including pool car, accommodation and hospitality.
- To cover for all CS&L department roles for holidays/sickness. All holiday requests must be approved by the Customer Services and Logistics Manager; restrictions will apply.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Three years experience in customer service and logistics within a manufacturing industry is essential.
- Education to GCSE level, with high grades in Maths and English. Ideally educated to degree level.
- To have a disciplined and organised approach.
- Computer literacy and word processing skills. Experience with SAP is beneficial.
- Good written and oral communications.
- A current driving licence.
- customer services