Customer Service and Complaints Administrator - Fabric & Textiles
£19,500 to start, with increases over 2 years to £23,500 (based on performance)
Our client is an established, family run business based in the Mansfield area of Nottinghamshire. They are looking for a Customer Service and Complaints Administrator to join their Customer Service team.
The role is to deal with incoming calls, queries and complaints in an efficient and friendly manner. Complaints mostly require some investigation and possibly testing, therefore it can take a few months to reach a resolution.
- Customer service experience, this role will be dealing with trade / business customers
- The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of fabrics, or if not, you will have experience of resolving complaints that requires a hands on or technical approach
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to respond to time frames and deadlines
- Confident and willing to debate or negotiate where necessary
- Having a truly positive attitude at all times as excellent Customer Service is a core value of their business
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be highly organised in managing own workload
- Proactive when it comes to keeping customers informed and updated at all times
- Happy to be hands on and liaise with Quality Control and the Warehouse in a proactive and productive manner to cover all possibilities when investigating a complaint
- Answer telephone calls in an efficient and appropriate manner
- Identify customer orders and take necessary information regarding the complaint
- Organise replacements
- Identify customer queries and take necessary action to evaluate
- Communicate issues with quality control or warehouse
- Communicate / discuss customer issues with other key staff when needed
- Produce relevant documentation and updates to system
- Provide proof of deliveries where requested
- Communicate with carriers to investigate any missing or late parcels
- Maintain work email in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain 'to-do-list’ on a daily basis
- Organise relevant system narratives to avoid further issues
- Deal with all queries in a professional and timely manner discussing with all relevant parties to affect a resolve
- The company offers many benefits such as Profit Related Pay Scheme (after 1 year of service), a Group Personal pension plan, subsidised restaurant and on-site car parking.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Quality Control