Customer service and Collections Advisors
Salary: £18,545 starting salary progressing to £20,348 after 6 months + bonus - £23,500 OTE, Progressing up to £27,817 + bonus dependent upon length of service and performance
Shift Pattern:Working between the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday to Fri & Sat 8am - 2pm
-Do you have Collections / Recoveries Experience?
- Or strong call centre based experience
-Do you want a fresh rewarding career with a market leading company?
Then come and apply today, our client is a market leading collections company are seeking a number of advisors to grow their ever evolving empire.
My client work with their customers to improve their financial well-being. They take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the right payment plan for them. Our clients personal approach is why they have been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years and why they are the UK's leading debt recovery company.
No day with them is ever the same and you'll find every day rewarding as you help people improve their financial situation in a fair and ethical way.
My clients business is growing at an incredible pace and they are looking to add to their talented team. Full training is provided so they are not looking for specific qualifications, it's more important that you have the right attitude and are keen to learn.
That said, there are a few attributes they like you to demonstrate. These include:
- Good listening skills and the ability to build rapport with customers of all backgrounds
- An understanding of and passion for good customer service
- An understanding of working to KPIs and achieving objectives
- Being a team player
- Being organised and able to multi-task
- Being willing and keen to learn
- Taking pride in your work
What's on offer:
- 3% flexible benefits to use on a raft of extras like additional holiday, health insurance or simply take as cash
- Contributory pension
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching, training and benefits
If you're interested in this role, and want a chance to join my clients fantastic team, apply now.
- Customer service
- Call centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job