Customer Service and Claims Advisor
RSA Motability - Liverpool Office
Full Time / Permanent positions - 35 hours per week
Starting Salary - £17,290 - £18,500 based on experience
Shift based work including some evenings and weekends.
Is helping customers and making a difference to their lives your passion? If it is then we want to hear from you!
RSA Motability is looking for great people who are passionate about providing excellent customer service to join our award-winning Contact Centre Team.
Here at RSA Motability we provide the insurance for the Motability scheme which supports people with disabilities achieve greater independence through access to worry free motoring.
As a multi-national insurance company with over 300 years of history, we are dedicated to providing the best service to our customers. We bring the best people together and enable them to be better every day. We provide high quality, innovative insurance products and services to our 20 million customers in over 100 countries, setting new standards in the industry.
As a Customer Service and Claims Advisor, you are at the heart of our business and will be the first point of contact should our customers need you, either following an accident or by answering their insurance queries.
- You need to be the kind of person that loves helping customers and making a difference every day. A great listener and communicator who can identify customers’ needs and provide a solution in a professional and empathetic way.
- You must be flexible to work a varied full-time 35-hour shift pattern which includes some evenings and weekends. We want to ensure that you are supported throughout the application process to enable you to be at your best. Should you feel that you require adjustments during your application process, please flag this on your application form.
- You will be part of a team and encouraged to perform to the best of your ability every day. You will be supported and made to feel part of the team by your colleagues who are also really passionate about what they do. We encourage employee voice and embrace new ideas and so should you.
- The role will likely be based in our city centre offices in Liverpool on completion of training and subject to the current COVID environment.
- The initial training and ongoing learning, to ensure you are fully operational, will be a blend of office based training and remote working to ensure successful induction into the role. We will ensure that you have all the tools and equipment you need to work in both environments so you can successfully join our team.
- We are committed to protecting your health and well-being during every step of the recruitment and training process, and all of our sites are COVID safe and secure.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a warm and empathetic manner
Benefits & Rewards
We pride ourselves on looking after our customers and we know how to look after our people too. Our people are the key to our continued success, and we believe in rewarding them for their hard work and commitment. Here are some of the benefits you can expect from us:
- Our leading benefits package includes:
- Starting salary of £17,290 pa
- Performance related bonus payments paid twice a year of up to 3.5% of your salary
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employer Pension contribution of 7.5% with a further maximum match of 2.5% to give up to 10%
- Life Assurance 10 times base salary
- Unfunded flexible benefits package including Childcare vouchers, Gymflex, Cycle to work scheme and retail vouchers plus many more.
We are committed to protecting your health and well-being during every step of the recruitment and training process, and all of our sites are COVID safe and secure.
A welcoming, diverse and inclusive culture is an important element for RSA in our best-in-class ambition. RSA thrives when our colleagues feel comfortable bringing their best self to work. We celebrate difference, whilst striving to create an environment where colleagues feel respected and valued for their unique potential. Our commitment to diversity is sincere, continually growing and led right from the top.
We encourage a flexible approach to how our employees work so if you require some flexibility, we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply and we can discuss your requirements and options. We also want to ensure that you are supported throughout the application process to enable you to be at your best. Should you feel that you require adjustments during your application process, please flag this on your application form.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'